International Conference on Water Conservancy, Resources and Earth Sciences
Full Paper Submission Deadline
April 30th, 2022
June 30th, 2022
July 10th, 2022
August 5th-7th, 2022
1. Please prepare your papers on the basis of Template.
1. Originality: The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Duplicate Check & Anti-Plagiarism Policy: Every paper should be checked via CrossCheck, Turnitin, or other duplicate checking systems at their own expense. Otherwise, the authors should be responsible for the result of rejection due to plagiarism. All papers that are suspected of plagiarism will not be published or indexed and will be announced publicly on this conference website.
3. Submission Deadlines: The submission process will comprise two phases: You will register your intention-to-submit by 23:59, Pacific Time, July 10th, 2022. The full manuscript submission deadline will be 23:59, Pacific Time, April 30th, 2022. There will be no extension.
Please check the conference timeline on the website for further details on the review schedule.
4. Peer Reviewing Process:
4.1. Submissions will be reviewed in 3 processes: the Preliminary Review, Peer Review, and Last review by Guest Editors.
4.2. Preliminary Review: all submissions will be reviewed by the technical program committees of the conference. The relevance between the manuscripts and the theme of the conference is the focus of this review. If the submission won't be in accordance with submission requirements, the editors will send it back to the authors to modified or reject the submission.
4.3. Peer Review(Single-blind process): All regular papers are reviewed by at least three reviewers, usually by five (no more than 5 manuscripts per reviewer), and rated considering their: Relevance (compulsively required), Originality (compulsively required), Technical Quality, Significance, and Presentation; The reviewers are also asked to answer a group of questions that may help the authors to improve the paper, should it be accepted, namely: Abstract and Introduction are adequate? Needs more experimental results? Needs comparative evaluation? Improve critical discussion? Figures are Adequate? Conclusions/Future Work are convincing? References are up-to-date and appropriate? Does paper formatting need adjustment? Improve English? And so on. Finally, the reviewers can provide some free text observations which were given to the authors and also some free text private observations, made available only to the program chair. Conflicting reviews may require the assignment of a new reviewer. In the end, the program chairs decide. The author has a period for rebuttal, which triggers a workflow involving the chairs and the reviewers if necessary. All rebuttals are answered but decisions are final.
4.4. Last review by Guest Editors: Guest editors are responsible for all rebuttals and they would review all materials before submitting them to publisher.
5. WCRES 2022 will reject papers as below:
Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
Papers translated by translation software;
Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference;
They are not longer than an abstract or a short report;
Papers that do not cite more than 5 works of the worldwide literature, out of 8 works;
Papers whose author does not make a presentation in the conference.
6. Submission Type & Method: Please send the full paper(word format, at least 4-5 pages in double column) to email@example.com. Before you submit your papers, please check all the information and make sure your papers are the final files.
7. At least one author of each article should attend to the conference. A maximum of two articles per author is accepted.
8. Contact: Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Publication: The accepted papers will be published in a conference proceeding. Articles might be checked again by publisher in a plagiarism tool and any ethical misconduct will be considered very seriously.
10. WCRES 2022 encourages authors to invite foreign authors as co-authors of contribution, developing national academic communication, promoting the in-depth development of scientific research.